Defense companies have come to rely on VPT to design and build their systems for reliability, repeatability, flexibility, large system experience, rugged construction and excellent system performance.
VPT has a long history—and unrivalled reputation—in the defense industry. Defense companies have come to rely on VPT to design and build their systems for many reasons, including: reliability, repeatability, flexibility, large system experience, rugged construction and excellent system performance.
• Optics for Laser applications
• Beam steering and beam delivery optics
• Laser protection coatings
• Laser focusing optics
• Beam attenuators
• High energy lasers
• Optics for military and homeland security systems
• Surveillance, reconnaissance and targeting systems
• Thermal imaging
• Night vision
• Abrasion resistant coatings
• Binocular coatings
• EMI shielding
• Tank windows
• Dielectric coatings
• Conductive coatings
• Metallic coatings
• Glass, fused silica, etc.
• IR materials, Germanium, Sapphire, ZnSe, etc.
• Metals, including diamond-turned surfaces and foils
• Replicated optics
• Mirror coatings: High Reflectivity (High R), enhanced and protected metal mirrors, hot mirrors, cold mirrors, beam splitters
• Optical Filters: bandpass, shortpass, longpass, narrow bandpass, wideband, notch, neutral density, laser line filters, blocking filters
• Anti-reflection coatings